March 16, 2020
At Commercial Safety College, the healthy and safety of our students, staff and visitors is our top priority.
We are taking precautionary measures to help keep our campus safe. These steps include but are not limited to:
– Frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing of our lecture and administrative facilities, door handles and surfaces
– Frequent sanitizing of door handles of trucks as well as the interiors such as seatbelts, steering wheels, gearshifts
– Frequent sanitizing of Heavy Equipment door handles and controls
– Hand washing stations frequently checked and stocked
– All previously scheduled off and on campus information sessions of various dates and our open house on March 26th are cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date
We have small class sizes with limited face to face contact, so our risk level is relatively low.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will take any actions requested by the NS Public Health Officer and the Dept. of Labour & Advanced Education.
We share your concerns as this situation is evolving very quickly and will be sure to share with you our precautionary measures as they evolve too.