Our Motor Coach Training Program is a new addition to the courses offered at Commercial Safety College. This course has been designed with the needs of industry in mind and has been endorsed by a number of leading Motor Coach operators in Atlantic Canada.
The Commercial Safety College Motor Coach Training Program has met all qualifications (academic and practical) for full accreditation for Blocks A, B, C, D, and E Core Competencies of the National Occupations Standards as administered by the Motor Carrier Passenger Council of Canada.
Course Length: Four (4) Weeks
- Pre-Operation Inspection
- Air Brake Course (8 hours)
- Professional Driver Improvement Course (PDIC)
- Maneuvering Skills
- Rural, Town & Trans Canada Driving
- Bus Evacuation
- Communication Skills
- Pass/Provide a Driver’s Medical, completed by your family physician.
- Provide a recent driver’s abstract from Registry of Motor Vehicles
- Must have Air Brake Endorsement from Registry of Motor Vehicles
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age
Program Cost: $6,565.00