This program provides all of the skills required to start a new career as a School Bus Driver,
We are partnering with school boards throughout Nova Scotia to provide guaranteed employment to successful students. We currently have an employment agreement with Chignecto Central Regional Centre for Education for approved applicants.
Applicants must complete an application for employment with their local school board prior to being accepted into this program.
Upcoming Start Dates: More dates coming soon!
Course Length: Three (3) Weeks
- Pre-Operating Inspection
- Maneuvering Skills
- Rural, Town, and Trans Canada Driving
- Professional Driver Improvement
- Pass/Provide a Class 2b Nova Scotia Driver’s Medical
- Provide a Driver’s Abstract
- Provide a Criminal Search Report
- Provide Proof of Minimum Grade 12 Education or GED
- Must have License Endorsed with Air Brakes
- Minimum of 25 Years of Age
- Possess a Class 5 Driver’s License (In Graduated Licensing, “N” must be removed prior to start date)
- Must complete employment application with school board (contact us for an application)
Program Cost: $3,000.00
For more information, please contact our office – 902.662.2190