Interested in training for a career as a Heavy Equipment Operator?
We currently have limited seats available for our Winter 2019 programs.
Our Training Program:
We teach our heavy equipment operator program in separated modules.
What this means is that our 12 week Heavy Equipment Operator program includes complete courses in Excavator, Loader, Backhoe, and Dozer.
Our program is taught in an active aggregate facility which allows us to simulate a true working environment.
Upcoming 2019 Start Dates: January 7, January 28, February 11, March 11
Our Heavy Equipment Operator program includes four pieces of equipment:
- Excavator Operator (4 weeks – 160 hrs)
- Dozer Operator (3 weeks – 120 hrs)
- Backhoe Operator (3 weeks – 120 hrs)
- Loader Operator (2 weeks – 80 hrs)
Our program is taught with a focus on “hands on” learning. The program includes:
- Pre-Operating Inspection Procedures
- Safety in the Workplace
- Mechanical Classes
- Environmental Concerns
- Float Loading & Load Security
- Use of Controls & Operation
- And Much More!
- Pass/Provide a Nova Scotia Medical
- Be Physically Able to Operate Equipment
- Minimum Grade 8 Education
- Be 18 Years of Age
- A Class 5 License is recommended, but not essential
Upon successful completion of the full 12 week program, students receive certification as an entry level operator (480 hours).
Program Cost: $15,000.00
For more information, or to register –
1.800.667.5455. | 902.662.2190. | firstname.lastname@example.org