Interested in training for a career as a Heavy Equipment Operator?
We currently have limited seats available for our Summer & Fall 2018 programs.
Our Training Program:
We teach our heavy equipment operator program in separated modules. What this means is that our 12 week Heavy Equipment Operator program includes complete courses in Excavator, Loader, Backhoe, and Dozer.
Our program is taught in a working aggregate facility which allows us to simulate a true working environment.
Upcoming 2018 Start Dates for Heavy Equipment Operator: August 6, August 20, September 17, October 9
Our Heavy Equipment Operator program includes four pieces of equipment:
- Excavator Operator (4 weeks – 160 hrs)
- Dozer Operator (3 weeks – 120 hrs)
- Backhoe Operator (3 weeks – 120 hrs)
- Loader Operator (2 weeks – 80 hrs)
Our program is taught with a focus on “hands on” learning. The program includes:
- Pre-Operating Inspection Procedures
- Mechanical Classes
- Environmental Concerns
- Float Loading & Load Security
- Use of Controls & Operation
- Pass/Provide a Nova Scotia Medical
- Be Physically Able to Operate Equipment
- Minimum Grade 8 Education
- Be 18 Years of Age
- A Class 5 License is recommended, but not essential
Upon successful completion of the full 12 week program, students receive certification as an entry level operator (480 hours).
Program Cost: $15,000.00
For more information, or to register –
1.800.667.5455. | 902.662.2190. | firstname.lastname@example.org